• Fiserv (Brookfield, Wis.) acquired NetEconomy (The Hague, Netherlands), a financial crime management and compliance solutions provider, to deliver value in the growth area of enterprise risk management.
• Insurance software and services solution provider Vertafore (Bothell, Wash.) acquired ImageRight (Conyers, Ga.), an insurance-specific document management and workflow solutions vendor, from Advanced Solutions (Louisville, Ky.).
• P&C automated business rules and workflow solutions provider oneShield (Westborough, Mass.) acquired the Electronic Billing Insurance System, or ebis, from Mellon Financial Corp. (Pittsburgh).
• Eagan, Minn.-based Thomson West, a business of The Thomson Corp. (Stamford, Conn.), acquired insurance compliance and advisory information and workflow tools provider Oden Financial Services (Tulsa, Okla.) to strengthen Thomson's position in the market.
• To meet financial services demand for scalable and cost-effective utility storage, Incipient (Waltham, Mass.) and 3PAR (Fremont, Calif.) will deliver nondisruptive data migration and utility computing solutions to joint customers.