Bothell, Wash.-based Vertafore has announced a new version of its AIM management system for managing general agents (MGAs) and wholesale brokers.
AIM 6.4 features:
- Integration with Vertafore PolicyIssuance, supporting commercial general liability, commercial property, commercial package policy, professional liability, homeowners’ and dwelling fire. This also includes ability to make policy changes and endorsements, eliminates redundant keystrokes and creates a more efficient workflow.
- Enhanced integration with Outlook 2003 and 2007 to include elimination of the Outlook Security Prompt, as well as improved support for Outlook operating in cached mode and support for Outlook signatures.
- Backward-compliant integration with SAP Crystal Reports, so any existing reports run without incident.
- An improved Security/Authentication Model, migrated to C# and audit logging for all transactions.
- ImageRight: With version 6.4, it is no longer necessary to enter file types manually in ImageRight. Instead, this field has become A drop-down field of pre-defined ImageRight file types for accurate entry. File Attributes now automatically refresh.
“Our customers need more integration between the products they use,” Eric Winch, director of MGA management systems for Vertafore’s carrier and MGA markets division, says in a statement. “They need to increase productivity, write more business and positively impact the bottom line. AIM 6.4 will help them accomplish these objectives.”
Nathan Golia is senior editor of Insurance & Technology. He joined the publication in 2010 as associate editor and covers all aspects of the nexus between insurance and information technology, including mobility, distribution, core systems, customer interaction, and risk ... View Full Bio